TVPAD FAQ & Troubleshooting guide

Check here if you have general inquiries related to TVpad.

TVPAD FAQ & Troubleshooting guide

Postby clubtvpad » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:42 pm

If you have general questions regarding TVpad please see the link below.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3

What is the difference between M121, M121s and TVpad2 M233?
A. The hardware is identical (M121 and M121s). The only difference between the 2 model is the S model has firmware 3.0 and it can support 3D gaming and maybe 3D movies. 3.x firmware install package is available in our download section, you can upgrade M121 to 3.x.

Update: TVpad2 M233 has faster processor and also better graphics processor for better HD playback. It also has built in wifi and can support interactive gaming and voip phone service in the near future. For more detail info on the M233 please see our video review.

What is TVpad Store or App Garden?
TVpad App Store is available for TVpad with firmware 3.0 or above. It is similar to Apple's App store, there are free apps and paid apps in the future to enhance your TVpad enjoyment.
Watch 3.0 and app garden demo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWaDBlQ_jCY

What is the little Green Man icon?
The little Green Man icon shows that your TVpad is verified by TVpad servers so you can use all the apps. If the little man is greyed out, it means you are either not online or have been banned by TVpad, in this state, your TVpad will not be able to run any of the apps. If this happens, 1st check and make sure your TVpad has internet connection, if internet is ok and you are still not able use TVpad, then contact TVpad support and see if they can help you.

I can't find Cantonese apps 港粵快看 and 粵海寬頻2 (TVB Quick Look App and Yuet Hoi TV) in App Garden
For some reason these apps are not listed in App Garden. However, you can download it from our download section. See link below:

Install the N+store app to get these hidden apps on your your TVpad2 or 3. See here for details and instructions.

Firmware 3.26 http://clubtvpad.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=810

Firmware 3.06 or 3.14 http://clubtvpad.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=130

Remote non responsive issue

As of 9/25/12 there are many reports of users having issues with TVpad remote delay or responsiveness in the main menu and within apps such as Movie Valley. The issue has been reported to TVpad officials and they are working on a patch to fix this issue. We have no ETA when the patch will be released. Once we find out we will make a general announcement. You may also want to follow the thread below.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=319

BUY WELTV NOW CLICK here!
TVpad firmware and app downloads: Download page
General TVpad FAQ:Click Here
clubtvpad
Site Admin

Re: M121S FAQ & Troubleshooting guide

Postby patily » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:12 pm

What is the ROM 2GB in M121S but not in M121? How would it improve the device performance?

patily

Postby rubbure » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:43 pm

I have a problem with my tvpad 2.

I can't launch apps on my tvpad it's always said: "The user does not exist". The user icon is greyed out.

I've checked my internet connection but it seems to be working with wifi adapter or PLC dock and I've made a reset but it still not working.

I've seen on this topic that maybe I have been banned by TVpad but what's the reason?

How can I contact tvpad support?

rubbure

Postby Wobz » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:27 pm

Having the same problem as the guy above. It worked earlier today.

Wobz

Postby Phantoman » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:27 pm

Please continue discussing this issue here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=795

Phantoman

Re: TVPAD FAQ & Troubleshooting guide

Postby bratwife » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:22 am

All the apps are not working. Green guy is green but is still getting loaded fail on all the apps so frustrating!!

bratwife

Re: TVPAD FAQ & Troubleshooting guide

Postby clubtvpad » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:41 am

what error are you getting? There is no outages that we are aware of. Maybe it's your internet. Do a network test please!

BUY WELTV NOW CLICK here!
TVpad firmware and app downloads: Download page
General TVpad FAQ:Click Here
clubtvpad
Site Admin

Return to TVpad FAQ